Itinerary Mas Bernadis
Where is Mas Bernadis and how do I get there?
- Leave the motorway (A7) at exit 19 Bollène/Pont St. Esprit.
- First you drive to Pont St. Esprit.
- Then take the D86 and then the D901 to Barjac.
- Past Barjac take the D979 to Saint Jean de Mauruejols.
- From there you take the D51 to Saint Ambroix.
- In Saint Ambroix take the D904 in the direction of Bessèges.
- Outside Saint Ambroix, turn left, direction Bessèges, onto the D51.
- After about 9 km turn left and follow the sign Robiac Rochessadoule. You are now driving over a bridge with semi-circular arches.
- Immediately after the bridge turn left and drive straight through the village, following the signs “Les Bois” the road goes up.
- Following this road you will see some more signs along the way with “Mas Bernadis” and “Bernadis”.
- Approx. 3 km from Robiac after 3 consecutive hairpin bends you will find Mas Bernadis on the right hand side.
Fancy a wonderful holiday ?
In the peace and quiet of nature, which can still be found in the South of France ?