If you still have a question, you can contact us via the contact form. You can also contact us by email or telephone, details can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you want to know where Mas Bernadis is situated and how to get there, you will find it directly below this text. The printable version opens a new tab with a description in pdf format, which you can print.
Where is Mas Bernadis and the itinerary
- Leave the motorway (A7) at exit 19 Bollène/Pont St. Esprit.
- First you drive to Pont St. Esprit.
- Then take the D86 and then the D901 to Barjac.
- Past Barjac take the D979 to Saint Jean de Mauruejols.
- From there you take the D51 to Saint Ambroix.
- In Saint Ambroix take the D904 in the direction of Bessèges.
- Outside Saint Ambroix, turn left, direction Bessèges, onto the D51.
- After about 9 km turn left and follow the sign Robiac Rochessadoule. You are now driving over a bridge with semi-circular arches.
- Immediately after the bridge turn left and drive straight through the village, following the signs “Les Bois” the road goes up.
- Following this road you will see some more signs along the way with “Mas Bernadis” and “Bernadis”.
- Approx. 3 km from Robiac after 3 consecutive hairpin bends you will find Mas Bernadis on the right hand side.