Via the links below you can learn more about possible excursions. We keep the links as up to date as possible, but of course we are not responsible for the content of these sites.
The time indicated is the average duration of a car trip from Mas Bernadis.
In these Corona times, all dates are uncertain. The dates below are the dates of 2019 and are for indicative purposes only.
- 9 april – 13 april Brocante Barjac, 30 minuten
- 1may – 3 may Les grand jeux Romains Nimes, 70 minutes
- 10 may Flowermarket Grospierres, 35 minutes
- 20 may – 24 may Feria d’Ascension Ales, 35 minutes
- 9 may – 10 may Beerfest Besseges, 5 minutes
- 28 may – Feria de Nimes Nimes, 70 minutes
- 18 june – 24 july Festival Nimes, 70 minutes
- 30 june – 4 july Streetfestival Ales, 35 minutes
- 3 july – 26 july Festival Avignon, 90 minutes
- 13-14 july Volo Biou, Saint Ambroix, 20 minutes
- 2 july Tour de France passage Les Mages, 5 minutes
- Beginning August Fete Votive Uzes, 60 minutes
- Beginning augustus Fête du vin et des produits Cévenols Saint Ambroix, 20 minutes
- 11 august-16 august Brocante Barjac, 30 minutes
- Source Perrier Vergèze 105 minuten. Close to Nîmes.
- Musée des vallées Cévenols Saint Jean du Gard, 65 minutes
- Minemuseum Grand Combe, 30 minutes
- Fossile museum Grand Combe, 30 minutes
- Prehistorama Rousson, 30 minutes
- Potterymuseum Saint Quentin la Poterie, 55 minutes
- Grotte Chauvet (replica) Vallon Pont d’Arc, 50 minutes
- Museum of the Camisards Mialet, 60 minutes
- Silk museum Saint Hippolyte du Fort, 75 minutes
- Candymuseum Uzes, 60 minutes
- Olive oil press Les Mages, 15 minutes (Our olives are pressed here)
Fancy a wonderful holiday ?
In the peace and quiet of nature, which can still be found in the South of France ?