Day trips: Where to in the Cevennes
Where to in the Cevennes
Via the links below you can learn more about possible excursions. We keep the links as up to date as possible, but of course we are not responsible for the content of these sites.
The time indicated is the average duration of a car trip from Mas Bernadis.
If there is more information about an event, you can view it via the link.
- Brocante Barjac, 30 minuten
- Les grand jeux Romains Nimes, 70 minutes
- Flowermarket Grospierres, 35 minutes
- Feria d’Ascension Ales, 35 minutes
- Beerfest Besseges, 5 minutes
- Feria de Nimes Nimes, 70 minutes
- Festival Avignon, 90 minutes
- Volo Biou, Saint Ambroix, 20 minutes
- Tuesday: Saint Ambroix, 20 minutes
- Wednesday: Grande Combe, Uzes, 45 and 60 minutes
- Thursday: Besseges, 10 minutes
- Friday: Barjac, 30 minutes
- Saturday: Grande Combe, Les Vans en Uzes, 45, 50 and 60 minutes
- Source Perrier Vergèze 105 minuten. Close to Nîmes.
- Musée des vallées Cévenols Saint Jean du Gard, 65 minutes
- Minemuseum Grand Combe, 30 minutes
- Fossile museum Grand Combe, 30 minutes
- Prehistorama Rousson, 30 minutes
- Potterymuseum Saint Quentin la Poterie, 55 minutes
- Grotte Chauvet (replica) Vallon Pont d’Arc, 50 minutes
- Museum of the Camisards Mialet, 60 minutes
- Silk museum Saint Hippolyte du Fort, 75 minutes
- Candymuseum Uzes, 60 minutes
- Olive oil press Les Mages, 15 minutes (Our olives are pressed here)